Although many consider fixed implant therapy the best treatment for edentulous patients, this treatment may not fit all patients’ needs, desires, or budgets. Implant overdentures provide considerable benefits over conventional dentures IF fixed options are out of reach due to systemic, local, and patient factors. Modern site-specific dental implant designs and more conservative surgical and restorative techniques have increased the predictability of such treatment.
This LIVE Patient 5-Day didactic and clinical course demonstrates evidence-based techniques with clinical cases from private practice to showing start-to-finish dental implant surgery and restoration. Participants will demonstrate their understanding and improve their clinical ability both surgically and restoratively, on 3-D simulations models and then on patients.
- Understand optimal treatment planning, presentation, coding, and billing.
- Properly diagnose hard and soft tissues and suitable patients for delayed esthetic zone therapy.
- Properly diagnose hard and soft tissues and suitable patients for immediate esthetic zone therapy.
- Understand proper atraumatic extraction techniques.
- Understand and demonstrate proper implant osteotomy, placement, grafting, custom healing abutment, and immediate screw-retained provisional
- Understand optimal impression techniques and restorative steps.
- Understand optimal maintenance procedures.