- Founder, CEO, and Clinical Program Director at ZARZAR Dental Live Patient Implant Training & Consulting since Sept 2001 to present.
- Associate professor in ‘Live Patient Implant Training’ in Community Dentistry since 2001 to present.
- Executive Program Director at Camarlengo Dental Institute since Jan 2019 to present.
- Master and Fellow by the American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics, 2019.
- Dental Implant Surgeon, Specialist, Dental Implant Trainer, Educator, Instructor and Consultant since 2006 to present.
- Tri-lingual International Speaker (Spanish, Portuguese, and English).
- Executive Director Postgraduate Department of Advanced Education – School of Dentistry, Juan Misael Saracho State University at Cochabamba – Bolivia – South America, 2008 – 2015.
- Head Associate Professor and Clinical Director of the Departments of Implant Dentistry, Periodontics and Dental Implant Prosthodontics – School of Dentistry, Juan Misael Saracho State University at Cochabamba – Bolivia – South America, 2008 – 2015.
- Master’s Degree, Implant Dentistry
School of Dentistry, Juan Misael Saracho State University, Cochabamba – Bolivia, 2013.
- Dual Master’s Degree, Periodontics and Prosthodontics
School of Dentistry, Maimonides University, Loma Linda University, Barcelona – Spain, 2012.
– Dental Textbook Collaborator:
2020 IMPLANT DENTISTRY Regenerative Oral Surgery
– Contributing Editor:
A Guide to Sutures – Dental Learning
We ought to pursue to be “like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field; which indeed is smaller than all seeds but when it is grown, it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that birds of the sky can lodge under its shadow.” [Mark 4:30–32]
Share this Profile!