- Associate professor in ‘LIVE Patient Implant Training’ in Community Dentistry since 2001 to present.
- Program Director at Camarlengo Dental Institute, 2019 to present.
- Master and Fellow by the American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics, 2019.
- Dental Implant Surgeon, Specialist, Dental Implant Educator, Instructor and Consultant since 2006 to present.
- Tri-lingual International Speaker (Spanish, Portuguese and English).
- Dental Textbook Collaborator:
2020 IMPLANT DENTISTRY Regenerative Oral Surgery
- Executive Director Postgraduate Department of Advanced Education – School of Dentistry, Juan Misael Saracho State University at Cochabamba – Bolivia – South America, 2008 – 2015.
- Head Associate Professor and Clinical Director of the Departments of Implant Dentistry, Periodontics and Dental Implant Prosthodontics – School of Dentistry, Juan Misael Saracho State University at Cochabamba – Bolivia – South America, 2008 – 2015.
- Master’s Degree, Implant Dentistry
School of Dentistry, Juan Misael Saracho State University, Cochabamba – Bolivia, 2013.
- Dual Master’s Degree, Periodontics and Prosthodontics,
School of Dentistry, Maimonides University, Loma Linda University, Barcelona – Spain, 2012.
Share This Profile!