by Dr. José Carlos Martins da Rosa
Improve Predictable Outcomes for Patient Success!
Single-tooth replacement in the esthetic zone has been one of the most common indications for dental implant placement. Compromised teeth are removed using atraumatic principles and immediately replaced by an implant-supported provisional restoration, with excellent esthetic, biological, and functional results.
However, the clinical scenario presents a different dilemma in cases of compromised sites with bone loss/gingival recessions. Until now, all developed surgical recommendations required long-term treatment with possible undesirable complications in the tissue architecture.
The Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration (IDR) technique is a surgical and prosthetic protocol established to broaden indications for immediate loading on individual teeth. In this way, tissue losses with various extensions are reconstructed in the same surgical session of implant placement and provisional crown installation, reducing the number of interventions and keeping predictability on esthetic aspects. The IDR technique was developed more than 15 years ago from the need to minimize the treatment time and morbidity of reconstructive procedures used in these cases.
This course discusses the scientific basis, the step-by-step technique, and indications. The IDR technique advocates minimally invasive surgery and flapless procedures, is presented as a viable and reproducible alternative.
Several clinical cases will be presented showing one or more compromised socket walls of the tooth involved, with or without gingival margin changes, with long-term clinical, radiographic, and CT scan follow-up.
HANDS-ON WORKSHOP GOALS
The main goals of the IDR hands-on training are to:
- demonstrate the improvement of the practitioner’s management of compromised fresh extraction sockets in the esthetic zone;
- explain the step-by-step, indications, and advantages of de IDR concept;
- describe how to obtain an autogenous bone graft from maxillary tuberosity in the easiest way possible;
- review the management of the graft and complete reconstruction of the alveolar defects.
In the IDR hands-on, the participants will be able to apply all the steps related to the technique on IDR models specially developed for this course.
So come live this experience with us!
PROMO CODE: IDR-20%OFF
Exclusive Promo for IDRalumni
What is included?
- 3-Day IDR course/workshop.
- HANDS-ON WORKSHOP with IDR kit & models.
- The IDR technique comprises ALL of these steps in one surgical approach: tooth extraction, bone & soft tissue graft harvest from tuberosity, immediate implant placement, and immediate provisionalization.
- 19 CE credit hours by AGD – PACE – Subject Code – 690 (Implants).
- Course Certificate.
- Corresponding CE credits Certification by ToothCE.
- 20%OFF on IDR surgical kit. Exclusive Promo for IDRalumni.
- The Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration textbook (2023 Edition)
- Daily course break snacks and lunch.
- ‘Welcome’ cocktail reception.
- ‘Graduation’ Dinner at course completion.
Not included airfare, hotel accommodations, daily ground transportation, dinners, and tourism.
Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration
IDR COURSE PRICING
3-Day IDR Lecture + Workshop
- Limited to 20 attendees
- 19 CE Credits
What Dentists Say
THE CENTER AT DENTAL CERAMICS
3404 Brecksville Rd, Richfield, Ohio 44286
Recommended Airport – Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
19 CE Credits
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the Joint Program Provider Approval of ‘ToothCE’ and ‘Camarlengo Dental Institute.’
ToothCE is approved for awarding FAGD/MAGD credit.
Nationally Approved From 2/1/2023 – 1/31/2027
AGD Provider ID # 394660