Dr. Romero is the OMS head faculty at Camarlengo International Training Center in Mexico City. He oversees all course patient screenings and treatment planning for all CDI LIVE patient training.
- He graduated as DDS from UNAM at the Iztacala campus – Mexico, in 2004.
- Dr. Romero obtained his OMS degree at ‘La Raza’ – Mexican Institute of Social Security National Medical Center in 2010.
- Adjunct professor of the maxillofacial surgery service of the National Medical Center ‘La Raza’ IMSS.
- Member of the Mexican Council of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Member of the board of directors with the Scientific Commission of the College of Maxillofacial Surgeons of Social Security from 2019 to present.
- Faculty at multiple national universities in Mexico; UNAM, UNITEC, ULA.
- Speaker of various international courses on oral implantology and orthognathic surgery.
- Neodent Mexico Speaker of zygomatic implants.
- National and international speaker on advanced implantology and maxillofacial surgery.
- AO Faculty – (Association of Osteosynthesis) CMF Latin America.
- Director of IMA (Applied Maxillofacial Intelligence).
Share this Profile!